4 of us went down to climb Croagh Patrick and stayed here for one night, it was really lovely and relaxing after our hard climb. We got a lovely welcome by the receptionist and she even sent ropes to our room as we were very cold from the wet day.
However i did find the lady who was working behind the Spa desk giving us the towels for the pool to be very ignorant and not nice.
We did not eat here but did have breakfast it was very very nice with such a lovely variety of food to choose from, waiters serving that morning were so friendly and lovely.
I had stayed here before 2 years ago when it was the Atlantic Coast and really loved every minute of it then also we did eat in both restaurant and bar and the food was lovely then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westport Coast Hotel is Westport’s Waterfront Hotel located on the shores of Clew Bay. This superb family run hotel is located in the stunning harbour area and within walking distance of Westport Town, via the award winning Greenway. With 85 newly refurbished bright and spacious bedrooms, you have a choice of Waterfront View rooms and suites. Enjoy breakfast and dinner in our rooftop Waterfront Restaurant while taking in breathtaking views of Clewbay and Croagh Patrick. Relax in our Coast Bar which overlooks Westport Harbour and enjoy music and dancing on selected nights. Unwind in our brand new Spa Veda, Irelands premier Ayurveda Spa complete with Thermal Suite, Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westport Coast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Atlantic Coast Westport
- Hotel Carlton Atlantic Coast