Westport Coast Hotel
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)
Clew Bay Hotel(Westport)
  • Restaurant
1,073 results
All reviewscoast barwaterfront restaurantfloor restauranttop floorfree netflixoverlooking the harbourlovely hotelcar parkclew baycroagh patrickhotel is locatedbar foodswimming poolsteam rooman evening mealboth nightsshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

From booking, on the phone to check in and check out the staff were genuine concerning lovely people.Ok we didn't have a view but getting one room for my 3 children,husband and me (which proved very difficult with other hotels i tried) was my priority and they did this plus still plenty of room.Have to say the food was top drawer indeed and looked forward to our meals and did the children. Pool was warm,changing facilities great and we even got the pool to ourselves one day for 2 hours.All in all the beds were comfy,the staff sooooo friendly ,the food delicious and the price so very reasonable....happy customers :)

Room Tip: Perhaps if there are more than two in the room a fan would be good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Orlaith P
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel is just what you can expect from a four star hotel, with limited services (just restaurant, spa and pool, nothing else). The view is nice. Westport is lively. Unlike all the other hotels we stayed in in Ireland, no fridge and no free mineral water are provided in the room. No balconies. Breakfast was ok (awful orange juice though). Good bed but street noise until around 3 pm.

Room Tip: Bay view, but mind the noise from the pub and people chatting on the street until around 3 am (or close the window).
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The room was very clean with plenty of room for 2 adults and 1 child. Great power shower and loads of little bottles of shampoo/shower gel etc.
Lovely views of the water from the front of the hotel unfortunately we were not lucky enough to get one from our room which faced the car park area. However it did not bother us as we did not plan on being in the room for long.
The breakfast had a great variety of foods which were replenished quickly. My only complaint here was the toast was very slow to come out and I asked for the gluten free bread which arrived as I finished my breakfast. The girl did apologise as she had to go the bar area to locate some GF bread.
All staff very friendly and helpful.
Did not use any hotel facilities so can't comment on them.
Only complaint is its a little bit if a walk up hill to town so don't wear heels if walking! Car park a bit on the small side also.
Over all I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Where do I start! My mother and myself stayed for 3 nights b&b & 2 evenings meals. This was the midweek package deal. The hotel service in this hotel was exceptional. Nothing was a problem. The breakfast was exceptional and I highly recommend the food everyonewas talking about it. This hotel was booked out and the crowds was coming in from the street and all staff very relaxed and no fuzz. The location is excellent for a relaxing holiday and the view is exceptional from the front. The rooms are a great size and little noise from room to room. Keep up the good work all!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

As alot of previous reviews say, my husband and I were left a little disappointed after our stay in the Westport Coast Hotel. We stayed for a 2 night break with dinner in a junior suite. The staff, food and spa/lesuire facilties were all wonderful the room was a big let down. The room felt quiet shabby and in need of TLC. There were also two pull down beds which leads me to believe the junior suites are also used as family rooms. Nothing wrong with this if the place is up to the four star standard but it was not. The junior suites over-look the car park and while spending the extra money you would expect a decent view.

I would stay here again because in fairness it is in a lovely spot and as mentioned above the staff and food were lovely. I just wouldn't recommend paying the extra for a junior suite. The Harbour View rooms would probably be a better better and are cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple