“Lovely Cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice cafe with great cakes and salads... very friendly also.. Will go back there next time im in westport.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Always a sucker for mis-matched crockery so when it stared to rain on a dander round Westport just as we passed this cosy little cafe, couldn't believe my luck. Got a wee table just by the door, and lovely friendly staff member talked me through the range of fabulous looking cakes (including great range of gluten free). Settled for a piece of lemon drizzle with cream, and some coffees. Had to stop my husband licking the (vintage) plate, it was so nice. Aside from cakes there seemed to be a lovely range of fresh lunching options available (panini, soups etc). A definite must to watch the world pass by outside :)

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Beautiful and delicious - tea, coffee and home made authentic food in the heart of Westport. From the moment you enter you feel the warmth that awaits you along with the best ever genuine welcome by it's patron Caroline.
Original in its design with beautiful chinaware and an arty chic atmosphere - it truly is an experience not to be missed. If you visit Westport call in and experience it for yourself. You will forever cherish the memory.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We have been having lunch here for months and I want to say how much I enjoy the place. It's a tea lovers heaven, beautiful cups and a huge selection of teas. The lunch menu is small but everything is lovely. They offer spelt and gluten free bread and cakes. The staff are friendly and helpful and there are seats outside, when the sun shines!!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We recently visited the Willow Cafe Tea Room for a hen party with a twist - dressed as grannies! We didn't want to be in a pub all day but wanted a nice activity to ease into the outfits. I called other cafes in Westport but booked here because I found Caroline, the owner, lovely to deal with as well as professional and understanding as to our needs. I gave Caroline a budget and she looked after it all without me having to anything. We arrived and the tables were (I can only say) dressed - not set but dressed in fabulous vintage tablecloths, beautiful china cups, saucers, plates, napkins, cutlery - everything was done so well and with such attention to detail. The cafe is decorated fabulously, with old plates on walls and various old vintage style of crockery on shelves. The food is bakes freshly by Caroline's sister I believe and it was to die for! We couldn't actually believe the quality of food we got for the budget that we offered. Blown away. The service was excel, we were completely spoiled, while noticing that the other customers didn't get neglected because we were there. Everyone took part in our fun and it really started our day off with a positive bang! Everyone loved it and was still talking about the cafe the next day.

Will definitely be back on my next "ordinary" visit to Westport :-)