US$147
US$138
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Woodside Lodge(Westport)
US$123
US$174
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Boffin Lodge(Westport)
US$111
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Clew Bay Hotel(Westport)
US$181
  • Restaurant
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$152
US$224
US$152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

1,872 results
All reviewsfour poster bedsister hotelcastle court hotelleisure facilitiesswimming poolhen partylovely hoteldeluxe roomspa sulareception stafftop classwedding receptionwestport plazaboth nightslast weekendfrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We were locked out of our room for over an hour and had to stand there in hallway while the staff on duty were unable to let us into room at 11oclock at night.Were both over 70 years old and I can say for sure that this situation was handled very poorly.The 2/men that tried to open the door had no idea what they were doing.They had to make 3/trips down to lobby for keys and finally the last set of keys worked.The next day this was brought to the front desks attention buy no apologies were given.Will not be staying at the Castlecourt again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank r0mag47
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest

I was most disappointed to read your review and want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience which you experienced as a result of a door lock malfunction.
I can assure you that the problem which you experienced was beyond our control and totally unexpected.
When we were notified of the problem we sent one of our team up directly with a new key as we thought it was simply a key programming issue however it quickly became apparent that this was not the case. I am sure that you can appreciate that due to the late hour there was not a member of our maintenance/IT team at hand in the hotel but they were called in and in the mean time the staff on duty made every effort to fix the problem.
I greatly acknowledge that this must have been an inconvenience but I can assure you that every effort was being made to rectify the situation in the quickest time possible.

I am greatly saddened to learn that you will not be staying with us again as a result and I truly hope that in time you may consider giving us a second chance and the opportunity to prove that this was genuinely an isolated experience

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We went with the dalriada branch of the Parkinson's society and had a brilliant time. Brilliant food and friendly staff. Couldn't do enough for us and very accommodating. Entertainment day and night. Beautiful surroundings with spa, pool etc. Would love to go back

Stayed: October 2017
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Valerie

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I greatly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming yo back sometime in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Organised a group of 16 of us to stay here. Staff were very easy deal with and offered me a number of packages to suit what we wanted at very reasonable rates. Very happy with our stay. Great food and a central location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Nick

Thank you for choosing The Castlecourt Hotel as the venue for your group outing and for taking the time to share you experience of our hotel with others.

I am delighted to learn that you found our rates reasonable as we always strive to offer value for money to our guests.

Please pass on my regards to 16 members of your group and I greatly hope to have the opportunity to welcome each and every one of them back sometime in the not too distant future

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful few days stay at this hotel, great value for money, great food and fabulous Spa but best asset this hotel has are the staff, from the lovely lady who cleaned our room to the restaurant,reception, food court and bar staff, each and everyone couldn't do enough to ensure you enjoy your time there, highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
castlecourt1, Owner at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Regina
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel with others. We are extremely proud of all of our dedicated team here in The castlecourt and we would be the first to admit that our staff are truly one of our best assets.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I greatly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Anne Corcoran

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Was here on Saturday last. Had a fantastic dinner in the Bistro. Really pleasant atmosphere and beautiful food. . Staff were very attentive but not obtrusive at all. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other dishes on a very comprehensive menu but I definitely recommend the Fish Pie. Total comfort food!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest
Its always so good to learn that a guest has enjoyed their stay with us and on behalf of myself and all of our team I want to thank you for sharing your experience with others. Our new Bistro menu is proving to be a popular choice with our locals and hotel guests so your feedback is most welcome. I must say I have to agree with you in relation to the Fish Pie as its one of my personal favorites but the new in house dry aged steak is defiantly worth trying.

I look forward to your return visit