We had our wedding in this hotel on the June bank holiday weekend and had one of the best days ever. From once we spoke with the wedding co-ordinator (Joanne), up until the day after the wedding we were very pleased the with her professionalism. She couldnt have done enough for us and same goes for the other girl we delt with, Irene!
We have 2 kids and were having a few other kids at the wedding, so they decided to put on a kids club which was a blessing! Someone sat at kids table and stayed there until meal was done, then wipped them away while speaches etc were been done, and as its a well run family hotel, they have a playground, archery and a room to watch a dvd/colouring and lots more, kids were delighted and not under our feet fr the day!
The meal was unbelievable! Everybody was talking about how good it was without one complaint.
As for the Bridal suite, it was just fantastic, as was the room beside us they gave complimentary for our kids and offered babysitting service if we hadnt it already organised, which we had! The staff are great and very friendly, the grounds are spectacular and hotel itself is great, in a perfect location, 5 min from Westport House (for families), 3 mins to the local pubs and restaurants (which are fantastic) and a short 10 mins walk to town!
Well done Westport Woods Hotel, ye exceeded yerselves! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit us at the Westport Woods Hotel and Spa for a fun and relaxing holiday in the West of Ireland. We have a range of breaks to choose from family holidays (with free go!kids! club), themed, weekend and golden years/over 50's breaks. Our guests love the Beech Club Leisure Centre with it's swimming pool and gymnasium, the teen adventure activities on the seven acres of our private woodlands looking down upon Westport House Loch and the space to relax and enjoy a great holiday or break. Everyone enjoys the regular local evening entertainment in the Bench Café Bar. Our unique location helps us specialise in romantic and memorable Wedding Receptions, created and designed especially for each individual couple. Make an appointment with our Wedding Coordinator and she will gladly show you what we have to offer you upon your Big Day. We offer one of the few approved hotel equestrian based holiday centres in Ireland, with excellent beach and mountain packages available all year round visiting areas in Clew Bay that very few visitors rarely get to see. Check out our current and best special offers on our web site. The hotel is easy to find, just a couple of minutes drive from Westport town centre on the Quay Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westport Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westport Woods Hotel Westport
- Westport Woods Hotel And Spa