Croagh Patrick Walking Holidays -Tours
Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Excellent guide

Gerry is a great guide. He professionally manages groups of mixed abilities in such a way both fast... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
helenm496
cork
via mobile
Fabulous Walking Trip

Gerry Greensmyth was an exceptional guide. He led us up the Achill Island cliffs hike... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2018
Shelley H
North Vancouver

All reviews great guide croagh patrick achill island itinerary scenery
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my first visit to Ireland and it was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better guide that was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous with his guests. Gerry's love for his country is evident in his discussions with us during the trip. His wife and he were so welcoming into their B&B. It is the most relaxing place to be after a busy walking day. I traveled with my friends and we all enjoyed it so much that some of us started planning another trip on the way home. I would recommend Gerry's Croagh Patrick Walking Holidays Tours to anyone that really wants to see Ireland up close and at it's best.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been on numerous hikes with Gerry and i have to say each one was a great experience, even though i am from the same locality and live in Westport i am not familiar with all the hiking trails that are in the area. Gerry gives a rundown on all the history of the places you visit and i find with this information you make a real connection with the different trails you visit. As i am into landscape photography i find this is a great opportunity for some great shots and Gerry will always give you a heads-up on whats expected for a good shot along the trail. I definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank msdiver24
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Gerry is a wonderful guide. He is very knowledgeable of the history and lore of Ireland will revel you with stories and history lessons. He is very hospitable and accommodating. His B&B is a wonderful place to stay. He and his wife are so welcoming and make you feel right at home. My friends and I were with Gerry last year for about 9 days and we haven't stopped talking about it! As a matter of fact, we're going back in 2 weeks for another visit and tour with Gerry and we can't wait! If you'd like to have a wonderful time while in Ireland, I'd suggest Croagh Patrick Walking Holidays!

Date of experience: August 2013