“Gone Forever, Never To Come Again.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Butterstream Gardens
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I travelled from Belfast to Trim , Co Meath to revisit a garden I once visited ten years ago. It so inspired me that I made my own garden. I hadn't checked opening times as it was August on a weekday, of course it would be open. I couldn't find the garden and on asking a local lady for directions was told that this most beautiful garden no longer existed and was now a housing development. What sad news and a loss to Trim.

10  Thank stephen204
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This beautiful garden is unfortunately now a housing estate, it was destroyed several years ago.It was an amazing place. There are however more beautiful gardens to visit.

11  Thank tiameath