“Paddy Field in The Paddy Field”
Review of The Paddy Field - CLOSED

The Paddy Field
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Owner isn't named Paddy Field, but as my friend is I took him here and we had a great laugh with the owner and a great meal. Kids especially loved the ribs and I loved the noodles.
Great chatty friendly atmosphere and staff, worth the trip!

There are newer reviews for The Paddy Field

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Great value for money. Staff are all very friendly and efficient. Food is delicious. Would definitely reccomend to everyone

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Visiting Tullamore from the UK we were new to the area and 'stumbled' across The Paddy Field - we had a giggle at the name. They were offering the special at E12 which we opted for and had a chicken curry. Very enjoyable, though a lot of large pieces of onion. I didn't mind this, but not to everyone's liking. The service was very friendly, and we found it unusual to be served by Irish waitresses in a Chinese, but they were helpful and even when to the pub next door to get my husband his Guinness - not sure that would have happened in the UK!! It was good value with 3 courses and topped off with an excellent cup of hot coffee and cream.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Overall I would recommend the Paddy Field for anyone who likes chinese food. There is a great range on the menu but more attention could be paid to the Vegetarian options as there is quiet a narrow range. I would definately recommend the early bird menu, excellent value.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This is my favourite Chinese in Tullamore. They do a great special 3 course meal for about €12.
Food is always lovely.