“A Must Visit Location....!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Malley's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 53 Restaurants in Tullamore
Chicago, Illinois
“A Must Visit Location....!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My wife and I, on our honeymoon, visited O'Malley's in Tullamore, only to be overwhelmed by the service and gratitude of Sergio Cotugno, the owner/manager of the restaurant. His generosity was so refreshing that my wife and I dined with him everyday of our visit to Tullamore. Thank you, Sergio! God bless.

• Visited July 2013

“Super food”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Had a great dinner in O'Malley's yesterday with a friend, I only recently heard about O'Malleys and I was delighted with the food and the service.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“excellent”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I can honestly say the food in O Malleys can NOT be faulted its absolutly gorgeous.piping hot and the portions are very sufficent

Visited February 2013
2 Thank lisa n
“Perfect is all that I can say”
Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

Was here for lunch with 12 family members and just have to say that it was a real treat to have such a friendly smile greet you and make a fuss over my mother (who's birthday it was), she loved it .. The food was excellent hot and of good sized portions but the thing that stuck out most was how inexpensive it was and the service also ,The manager couldn't do enough for us .. We have booked in a surprise 60th for my uncle in one of the private rooms so to say we shall be returning is an understatement ..

Tullamore, Ireland
“just ok”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

AAfter reading the reviews on Tripadviser i decided to go for a lunch yesterday.
Service was ok . Food is nothing exiting all i can say i had baked potato needs a lot of work to fix it .coleslaw was tasteless . I dont think i will rush back.

• Visited January 2013