“Great Hotel with great service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tullamore
Clonamore House Hotel
Ranked #9 of 13 Tullamore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I was really made to feel very welcome here. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bar serves lovely cold Guinness and excellent bar food. Breakfast was excellent too. I can't wait to get the chance to go back here again soon.

Room Tip: There are two large rooms at the front above the main entrance. These are nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James L

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Warm and friendly welcoming on arrival. Room was spotless and food excellent. Family run hotel and that atmosphere continued for the duration of our stay. Would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to our next visit there.

From: John and Eileen Kirke in Dublin

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed the weekend of 2nd and 3rd of August for our grandsons christening, the rooms are large and comfortable and the breakfast is first class, the hosts are warm and friendly and I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The first thing you will be aware of is, the superb welcome you will receive, and coming from a large city in Asia the second thing is the fresh air, it tasted like Champagne, which helps to give you an appetite, as the breakfast
is superb and enormous, the home made bread is delicious. A lovely couple deserves to succeed.

Room Tip: just tell the Hotel your needs and they will supply.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was passing through Tulllamore on my way up to Galway after weeks of stressful work, and had booked this hotel rather than stay at the more expensive, in-town hotels. I was glad to see that this hotel was very close to town, yet seemingly "rural" once going up the drive. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the proprietor and Sailor, the sweet old dog as well. The atmosphere inside and out was peaceful and serene. My room was very clean, well-equipped, and accommodating. The only thing that was a bit bothersome and not in anyone's control except Mother Nature's, was that the bugs from outside were attracted into the room by the lights due to the windows being wide open -- this summer has been extraordinarily warm, and most accommodations in Ireland do not have air conditioning -- so that came with the territory. The breakfast with excellent brown bread and very freshly cut fruit was perfect for me. If my travels bring me to this area again I will know exactly where to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We were traveling wih friends and needed a hotel in the Tullamore area. This property was convenient and recommended. Our hosts were gracious and accomodating. Room was large and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Country type location while close to all the sites. I would recommend to anyone in the area looking for a reasonable qulaity hotel.

Room Tip: Front room overlooking the ducks and chickens in the field
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Have stayed at Clonamore House several times and have always had the warmest welcome. This is a family run hotel and they provide excellent service. The room I stayed in was very spacious and spotlessly clean with a most pleasant view looking out on the front garden with chickens and ducks roaming happily. Dinner was delicious with great menus choices followed by lots of chat and comaraderie in the bar. The next morning we had the best Irish breakfast with home produced free range eggs. Will definitely be back the next time I am Ireland. One of my favourites.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family