“Bland”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dublin, Ireland
“Bland”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The restaurant is small and food is very adverage, if fact I would say a little bland for my liking. The early bird meals are good value compared with their so called ala carte menu - which is nearly indentical except you are paying double the amount.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank James2012201222

Tullamore, Ireland
“keep it small and enjoy”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

after a meeting we went to jade inn for a quick bite and we just ordered few starters and half crispy duck and glass of wine food and service was very good i will go back

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank alan c
“Great value for Sunday lunch!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

You wouldn't believe the value and service for the €9.90 menu! I visited the Jade Inn last sunday and could not believe the value for money and quality of food and service in this small but busy asian restaurant. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating as one of our party was very fussy. Nothing on the menu suited, so one of the staff talked her through what was available to suit her and ensured she liked her food when it came out. This came at no extra cost even though it was off the sunday lunch menu. We were so impressed that we decided to book our big staff night out here. I can't recommmend the Jade Inn highly enough!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank wendy20012001
Galway, Ireland
“You won't find a nicer fresher Chinese!!!! (Fact)”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Amazing !!!!
I have tried every Chinese restaurant in Tullamore and many further afield. This Chinese tops them all. The staff couldn't be more helpful. If you fancy something different off the menu they will do their best to accommodate you. Value for money A1. Service A1. I'm not the easiest customer to please but they have succeed in pleasing my pallet.
I will return. If I could I would eat there every week. Highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013