Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club
  • Restaurant
Roundwood House(Mountrath)
Newbury Hotel(Mullingar)
1,312 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantmain barcharleville restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishwedding receptioncourse mealout of this worldtop classfantastic hotelresidents barnext morningwedding venuecentre of townreception areagreat atmospheregreat weekend
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here as part if a social weekend and I couldn't have been more happy. I can safely say that it it one if the finest hotels I have stayed in here in Ireland. The staff were all fantastic, the accommodation was excellent and the food was great. I couldn't recommend the Bridge House Hotel more highly.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank blackburno
Louise L, Customer Service Team at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review following your recent visit to The Bridge House Hotel.

We are delighted that we managed to impress you so much and thank you for your comments on our service,
The Team here endeavour to provide each of our guests with a wonderful stay and I am really delighted that you had such a good time. They will be thrilled to read your review and thank you for all your kind words.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Fabulous hotel, and entertainment excellent. Staff couldn't have been nicer. Used both the spa facilities and leisure centre, spotlessly clean and relaxing. Food was top class we will definitely return in the near future. Best hotel I have stayed in both for value and comfort.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Noirin L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of The Bridge House following your stay with us, it was a pleasure to read.
We are delighted that we managed to impress you so much and thank you for your comments,
Thank you again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed for a spa overnight with 3 friends. Spa treatments were good but relaxation room a bit small. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Very disappointed in the restaurant - which came highly recommended. Of the 4 meals ordered, one was inedible, 1 was flavourless, 1 average and only one of us totally enjoyed our meal.our .

Room Tip: We had rooms on the uneven side and that was ok, It was very a very windy night and the windows on the even side rattled and kept our friends awake.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Christine C

Thank you for taking the time to review The Bridge House Hotel,

Many thanks for the review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience with us.

Needless to say I was disappointed to read your comments however, I would like to offer some clarity.
I am currently reviewing the Restaurant menu and the new menu will be in situ over the coming weeks.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed here in December for a family wedding. I know Ireland is cold but the rooms at this hotel were like ovens. We turned off the radiator in our room and opened the window as far as we could, about 6 inches, and slept on top of the bed clothes - we were still boiling. Not even a bottle of water in the room. We would have bought it if it was offered.
Went to have a shower to find out no conditioner was supplied. Rang reception to be told I could buy some.
Breakfast, when we found the dining room, was ok.
Room was clean but tiny - 4.5 stars I don't think so.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review The Bridge House Hotel,

I am bitterly disappointed to read your recent review and want to start by apologizing for failing to deliver the high standards of service we set for ourselves and clearly failing to meet your expectations.
I hope you will accept my personal assurance that your experience is not indicative of the high service levels we strive to and do achieve so consistently (as can be attested from the many positive comments we receive) and I can assure you that we will use your feedback to close these gaps in our service as a matter of the utmost priority.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Spent the weekend in the bridge house and stayed in one of the suites. The resteraunt was beautiful and very well priced and the pub had a great band and was good Craic. Very enjoyable weekend in great surroundings. I was pleasantly surprised with ye stay and will be back again!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at The Bridge House Hotel.