“SUP! Sligo IT students.”

Perfect Day Surf School
Ranked #3 of 26 Tours in County Sligo
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfect Day Surf School is located in Strandhill, Sligo. Established in 1998, we specialise in small group and individual surf lessons, woman only lessons, childrens summer camps, stag and hen parties, special needs groups and school tours. Our unique 1 to 5 instructor to student radio maximises the safety, coaching and fun aspect of learning how to surf. Also offering SUP (Stand up Paddle)lessons and tours.
Sligo, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUP! Sligo IT students.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

This week, 20 students from Sligo IT went Sup'in on the garavouge! such fun. Both Elisha and Tom were so professional and helpful. When we arrived, they asked everyone their name, and remembered each one! All the necessary gear was supplied and it was top quality!. We were helped, encouraged and looked after so well. Don't give it a second thought - book it ! its fun! I will definitely be back!

Visited March 2014

Dublin
“Best surf school in Strandhill”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I last had a lesson with Perfect Day in 2006 and wanted to make sure that I was booked in with them again.
My two girlfriends and I had two great lessons with Ross, who was so patient and informative.
We were of varying abilities and the sea got a little rough on the second day but we never felt uncomfortable or out of our depth. A great experience that we would all love to repeat.
I would highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great way to spend a few hours in beautiful Strandhill”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Myself and 2 friends booked a surf lesson with Perfect Day and found it to be a great experience from start to finish. Tom was so welcoming and organised, the facilities are perfect and the instructors were friendly and helpful. We had a great lesson, would definitely recommend - good value for money and really great fun :)

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Perfect Day all round!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend booked a two hour lesson with Tom and his team, both of us somewhat nervous beginners. Immediately we were put at ease, and all nerves quickly vanished as Peter (our instructor) showed us the ropes and displayed endless patience as he guided us through the two hour lesson.
It was great fun and we had a really enjoyable morning. I would definitely recommend Perfect Day to anyone wanting to try their hand at surfing.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Greennotcabbage
Tubbercurry, Ireland
“Perfect lesson in surfing”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife booked a surf lesson with Perfect Day for me and a friend (who isn't a good swimmer) to have 1-on-2 (instructor with 2 people). Having previously had a first-time lesson with another surf school in Strandhill where I was in a large group, I thought I knew what to expect, but I was really surprised at the level of individual coaching we received from the friendly instructor (Ross) who was able to get us to stand up pretty quickly. Also he was able to identify all the things we were doing wrong and give us the information to make the adjustments.

As I'd been once before to the other school, I got loads out of this lesson, but I learned a lot more through the one-on-one coaching than I did in a group situation. So for me it was great value as I left feeling that I'd really progressed and wanting to come back for more.

Our friend was visiting from the UK and couldn't get over 'how friendly everyone was' - there's definitely a feel-good factor with Tom and the team and you really feel that they appreciate the business. Strandhill is pretty chilled out anyway! It's a great way to get fit, and you'll sleep soundly after one of these lessons and probably want a hearty meal too!

I'd definitely recommend these guys, especially with the smaller classes and the friendly laid back atmosphere. I also liked that the wetsuit felt pretty clean and new and 'un-used'. Also, after we'd booked the lesson, some locals I know had said 'yep.. you're with the right gang there'. And we were.

Thanks again and best of luck for the future.

Visited August 2013