“GOOD STUFF”

Yeats Country Hotel
Ranked #45 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Irish, European, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pune, India
“GOOD STUFF”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I liked the Bar Food, especially the fish n chips. The place gets a bit noisier in the evening as there are no Restaurants very nearby & most of them visiting are the Guests who are staying in the Hotel. The Restaurant do serve some very good multi cuisine dishes. Good Stuff indeed.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank suhas24

Manchester
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I visited the hotel with my family for 5 nights last week and I had such a wonderful time. It was the best hotel I have been to in years. Every night without fail the dinners were fantastic. From beautiful salmon to butterfly chicken, lamb to steak, nothing could have been improved. My mum made sure she complimented the chef. In between courses there was no wait. As soon as the starters were taken away, the mains arrived. Everything was piping hot and the staff/waiters/waitresses were so polite and helpful. The breakfasts had such a good range with hot buffets every morning. There was a table laid out with fresh fruit, drinks, cereal, yoghurt and a toaster. The hotel has been re-furbished and is gorgeous. The spa was brill. The pool was lovely and warm ever time I had been in from every morning.
I cannot recommend this hotel any more. There are two lit fires in the lounge areas which are lit from the morning until very late at night. These were so comforting to sit beside. Truely a wonderful hotel set within breath-taking scenery. It's the first time I had been there.
We had a family room each with a sea view which was cleaned to perfection daily. My family have been many times and keep going back. Well done to the staff who work so hard to keep the guests happy.
E. Bradley

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tinkbella78
Ennis, Ireland
“Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We visited this restaurant as part of a package deal given to us as a gift for our anniversary. I have already said how disappointed we were with the overall experience with the hotel. (On the hotel review). On entering the restaurant the decor itself leaves an awful lot to be desired. With its silver flocked shiny wallpaper, mirrors,gilded cornicing etc. Too much bling for me. The view from the windows would be lovely if the windows were clean. Flower pots directly outside full of weeds.Seated near lampshades that clearly need stain remover. On the plus side beautiful white table linen with nice white crockery and nice cutlerly. Their was a lot to offer on the menu. The food tasted quite nice I had the filo prawns and hubby had potato and leek soup. We were pleasantly surprised. The mains of chicken and lamb were quite acceptable. Deserts were also nice. I had the fruit meringue and hubby had banana split. We were quite surprised by the meal. We were also relieved. I hadn't expected much because of the rest of the hotel. The staff were very nice and friendly. Attention to detail would be nice. Decor clearly needs updating. The room is quite spacious and has a nice ambience if it were given some tlc.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank nore784
Belfast, United Kingdom
“brill for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Great hotel
kids clubs swimming pool spa
massive family room
lovly views
on the beach
food wasn't the best at dinner but breakfast was good
my kids loved it
staff friendly
kids club fantastic parents get a few hours peace

Visited May 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Food Served all day - erm no its not!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

we popped in to Yeats Country hotel when we we were down in Rosses Point for a wedding. We were a little early and hoped to grab a coffee and maybe a sandwich or scone, coffee was doable but food was out of the question as breakfast had finished and no snacks were available until after noon!

Thats said the staff were lovely and very helpful even though they were working under the pressure of an arrival and departure of separate tour buses.

The toilet facilities are gorgeous and very luxurious, so was definitely not a disappointing visit

Visited September 2013