“Top Class and Economical”
Review of Eala Bhan

Eala Bhan
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eala Bhan Restaurant in Sligo Town offers the best in fine dining, specialising in fresh Seafood and Steak.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My friends and I were visiting Sligo for a few days and happened to be given the name of this restaurant for to dine in. We were advised to book in advance and that there was an early bird menu. We were glad that we did. Athmosphere was lovely. Place as buzzing. Service was quick and with a smile. The early bird menu consisted of starters, main, dessert and tea/coffee.
Each course was delivered on time and we did not feel like we had to hurry. Stayed for hour and a half. Food was delicious, presented very well, and just about the right amount. At end of meal, we were fully sated. We thanked the waitress/s and sent our compliments to the Chef. As for price; early bird menu, (order before 6:00p.m.) was an incredible €19.95 per person. Will definitely be visiting again.

2  Thank mary k
There are newer reviews for Eala Bhan

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful creative food. Staff were very friendly and great service. Would definitely go back if I was in Sligo again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went here for my birthday in February,it was lovely,have been lots of times since,only advice book a bit in advance as always full.Looking forward to another night soon@@@

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I went here for my birthday at the start of the year and I loved it.
It was a Saturday night and very busy, the restaurant is buzzing and there isn't a huge amount of room between the tables.
The menu is very simple, we both went for the rack of lamb and the meat was cooked perfectly! (Rare) The herb crust was lovely too and it was the first time I tried fried parsnip, not bad seen as I'm not a parsnip fan. Not huge portions of sides but it's such a lovely dinner, you leave satisfied.
The wine list is good, the deserts are lovely and the staff are very nice. The meats are all Irish sourced and it's right in the middle of town so easy access.

I had lunch here with friends and it was just as nice on a Sunday afternoon, not as busy either so we sat in the window, you can look out on the river, so pretty, really satisfying food.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Yet another brilliant meal in Eala Bhan. In Sligo with family and six of us dined here. Excellent food, presentation and service. We all agreed that Eala Bhan would give any Dublin restaurant a run for money!!! We enjoyed great food in a lovely atmosphere - definitely one to try for yourself!!! Well done