“Breakfast at the Rooftop” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #85 of 120 Restaurants in Sligo
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We're open 8am to 6pm in a perfect town centre location with plenty of parking available right outside. Come in for a cup of tea or your dinner and maybe a beautiful homemade dessert, with plenty of seating available. All food is homemade to the highest standards. Friendly staff always willing to help in any way they can. Great value and fast service, the best in town.
Eglinton, United Kingdom
“Breakfast at the Rooftop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

It's been about twelve years since I've passed through Sligo, at one point I would have been there two to three times a year. Every time I would stop off for breakfast at the Rooftop Restaurant. On my way to Galway I called in for my usual breakfast, I must say I was as happy with the food and the service as I've been all those years back. A wee tip, if you're having tea or coffee, you really ought to try the home made scone, it was beautiful. I had my usual Irish fry, my wife had a chicken dinner and my son had a burger dish. I can tell you we all enjoyed our food and were more than happy with the service we got, the owner actually remembered us from our previous trips to the restaurant so many years ago. Situated in Wine Street the Rooftop has ample parking as it is right beside a shopping mall. The food is good value for money and you'll get a decent plateful.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Brendan G

“Best breakfast in Sligo ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a good breakfast in Sligo town, this the place to come. If your really hungry or you want to set yourself up for the day I'd recommend the Jumbo breakfast. It has a bit of everything on it and you would be doing well to finish it. I asked for more tea and they didn't charge extra for it which is always a good thing. And the staff were really nice.

1 Thank terrysligo
County Armagh, United Kingdom
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Good value in this central location (with wifi). Would recommend to get filled up for breakfast or lunch. Standard cafe menu

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Steve M
Dublin, Ireland
“absolutely lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The food was absolutely gorgeous the staff were so helpful and really friendly and couldnt be more helpful.. the management very helpful also

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kirsty M
Sligo, Ireland
“Overpriced and crap food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I honestly don't know how this place is still going. The food is terrible - cheap cafe style food and way too overpriced for what it is.

Visited July 2013