“Great cup of Coffee”

Vintage Lane Cafe
Ranked #9 of 121 Restaurants in Sligo
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Great cup of Coffee”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were at the Craft market and it started to rain heavily so we set off for the cafe. Great coffee scones soup and sandwiches. Can imagine it would be lovely outside weather permitting

Visited November 2013
1 Thank mary w

• Polish first
dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quirky, cosy and great coffee”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Came across this really lovely vintage themed Cafe on the way to Donegal during the week. I think it is fairly new as I had passed many times before and had never seen it. It is situated in a lovely old courtyard where I also came across an antique shop and a pottery shop both of which I will be back to as I did not have too much time to spend browsing. Walking into the cafe I was first greeted by the lovely smell of coffee and the sight of come fab cupcakes and almond slices. Looking at the menu I decided to go for the roast pepper and tomotoe soup as it smelled fab and it didn't disappoint, really lovely and the brown bread that it was served with was the best I have ever tasted. The guy serving me was very enthusiastic and informed me of the changes recently to the courtyard and the new farmers market that is going very well. The staff here were excellant and could not have done more for me even though it was lunchtime and was quite busy. I went for a latte to finish and it was just what I needed for the journey ahead. I will definitly be back again for sure in the next few weeks.

• Visited October 2013
Sligo, Ireland
“Great coffe!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I visited Vintage Lane Cafe last Saturday for the first time, i had a cappuccino and it was the best i ever had. The Service was excellent, the staff very friendly and great location, I'll give it 100%

• Visited November 2013
Galway, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MASSIVE THANK YOU :)”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

From the moment myself & my son stepped into this beautiful, quirky café we knew that this was the place for us. The handsome owner was busy making coffee but looked up & acknowledged us with a chirpy 'hi folks' and a smile. we sat at the window where the sun was streaming in and grabbed a magazine from the large selection on the table near the door. After a couple of minutes our order was taken by the bubbly blonde girl who was very pleasant. Our coffee and hot choc arrived first followed by my lemon drizzle cake & my son's brownie. All cups & saucers were vintage..so so pretty. Both beverages and sweet treats were fab:) I'm a big coffee lover (v fussy) and I was so delighted with my skinny cappo...best coffee i'v had in a long time! Top marks for customer service, décor, food & most importantly for me..THE COFFEE:)
MASSIVE THANK YOU VINTAGE LANE:)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mchugh_siobhan2
Vancouver, Canada
“If only more places were like this!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A cosy vintage arty and quirky cool cafe, with a lovely relaxed atmosphere and superior coffee. The owners here obviously have a flare for good coffee, being a coffee snob myself i give it two thumbs up. While traveling through Sligo it had taken me by surprise and the location is fantastic in an old court yard renovated to its original state, with arty shops and local crafts. There seemed to be market when i was there on a Saturday with lots of local crafts and food on offer too. I really enjoyed the home made soup a large coffee and the staff were so welcoming in helping me on my way when looking for directions afterwards, if only more places were like this :)

• Visited July 2013