“What a choice?”
Review of Pearse Lodge B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sligo
Pearse Lodge B&B
Ranked #1 of 26 Sligo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed one night in April and could bnot fault this B&B in any way. From the time we arrived, we were treated like freinds of the familly and the hospitality second to none. our room was clean and spacious, breakfast five star and advice on what to do and where to eat. It's no wonder Pearse Lodge rates so highly. We would not hesitate to stay here again and redommend this B&B to friends.. (NB- pity Man U didn't win the title Keiron!!!)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary H

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I was suprise by the hospitality of the owners. They made sure that you not only feel welcome but that your stay in Sligo was a great one. A short 5 minutes distance from downtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This Bed and Breakfast was by far the most welcoming, relaxed, comfortable and cleanest I have ever stayed in.
Mary and Kieron were very friendly and even remembered that I like two cups of coffee with my breakfast!!
I wouldn't be able to find fault with any part of the stay if I tried! The bed was very comfy, the duvet and pillows were very good quality. There was even fresh coffee & a cafetiere in my room!
If I ever go to Sligo again, I will without doubt book this guest house far in advance!!

It is a shame that I was with work and I wasn't allowed to stay any longer!

Room Tip: My colleagues were also staying in the B+B and there rooms, like mine, were perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dublin565
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I'm constantly on the road with work and found this gem by pure accident. The hosts are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are immaculate and have every convenience desired. A lot of thought has been put into the rooms, which have individual themes. The small touches are appreciated also (eg the chocolates on the pillow). The breakfasts are without comparison. I have no hesitation in saying this is by far the best guesthouse I have ever stayed in. I've been in four star hotels that could take a lesson in hospitality from the proprietors of this establishment. I will be back next time I'm working in Sligo, I only hope it's not booked out!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank PhillyMcGrilly
Reviewed 5 January 2012

there were several Band Bs on this road when we arrived late and it was a case of ' which one do we choose?' so we opted for Pearse lodge because it was on the opposite side of the road - very random way to choose but it was perfect- comfortable beds, helpful friendly hosts, amazing breakfast! a great find - and also as we seem to be the only people travelling without laptops it was great to have access to a computer as well! just looking back nostagically on a very nice time spent in Ireland from 23rd May to June1st - what a wonderful friendly country! we loved it

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2011

What a great B&B. Rooms are large and the most comfortable beds we experienced in all of Ireland. A short walk into town with a great breakfast in the AM. You really can not ask for better accommodations or hosts. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank A2TB
Reviewed 19 November 2011

My husband and our 1 year old daughter traveled to Ireland in May 2011 with my parents and brother. We had the pleasure of staying at the Pearse Lodge for two nights. We were made to feel so welcome, given tons of great information and had the best breakfasts of anywhere on our stay. The rooms are beautifully decorated, there are lovely extras like cookies, water, and chocolate. We felt so comfortable there and our hosts were delightful. It is a short walk into town. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thank you for a great vacation!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family