“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had a fab meal here on Friday night. I tried the pulled pork spring roll for starters which I think is new on the menu it is so tasty loved it! My husband had the black pudding starter and steak for main, he was raving about it all night! I couldn't resist the pizza as it never ceases to impress!
As usual great service, attentive but not imposing, fab atmos and keenly priced.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have eaten here many times, and have held many small events here, but unfortunately my last visit here was my last, I was half way through my dish when I found small curly hairs in it, I called the waitress over, and showed her, she brought it back to the kitchen, and then came back to appologised, I was asked did I want another dish but I said no, I was then offered a free coffee and desert I quietly declined and paid the bill and left. unfortunate but I wont be back again

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Espresso is one of those restaurants that seems to get overshadowed by la palma, Emiliano's and bodega. It's a shame really because it's a hard working restaurant and very attentive to customers (we booked through Facebook and were replied to immediately).

I've had their 10euro lunch menu many times and I'm amazed that it's not the most popular spot to go for lunch cause it's such a good deal. Anyway, on this occasion my dad had fish and chips and loved it (despite being a pub grub man usually), I had the pizza, which is the best in town by a mile. Mother had some kind of fish pie which she was happy with..and my wife had pizza too, which she loved.

The kids made their own pizzas, which I've never seen done before and they haven't stopped talking about it ever since.

If I had one grievance it would be the lack of wiggle room with the price. I'm used to having the lunch menu admittedly but when you go from one time of the day to another the price is quite different. And all desserts are 5.50 which although is common in many places I think is too expensive.

All in all it's still one of my favourites in Waterford.

2  Thank Dicky_Pride
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Kids got to put on their own toppings...this was the highlight. The food was expensive for the quality.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

had lunch at scoozi today, really good. good service, good food served quickly & good value too. might be a little hard to find but worth the search. will definitely be back and soon!