“Greasy”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2013

My delivery driver was nice, polite and professional. The pizza itself was dripping in grease and has put me off going to the place ever again, will stick to Ginos in future!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I think that Domino's has the best pizza around but I have to say the service is what put me off.My brother and I ordered a pizza from here a while ago and we asked for them to draw a giraffe on the box but they didn't we were very very very very sad about that.I only have a few complaints.
1.The pizza is too greasy.
2.The wedges aren't even nice.

In my opinion.

Food 4/10.

Service 5/10.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

For some reason after a night on the tiles the next day domino's seems like a great idea however I'm always let down. I don't know why I always try it again. The pizza comes in a box dripping with grease and no matter what kind I order I get the only difference in taste is sauce... I'd look elsewhere if pizza is on the brain.

Also its quite expensive for fast food pizza.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Can't beat Dominos Pizza in Dungarvan or Waterford. Very good value

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Dominos BIG downfall is the guy who answers the phone and usually works on the counter. He is probably the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. His English is disgraceful, why is he working on the phone if he cant speak English. He gets very angry with customers if they cant understand him. Pizza is always good though...

1  Thank Architect0