“Expected a lot more from chef”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Manor Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Manor Bar and Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: After a renovation and facelift, The Manor Bar and Grill (formerly known as Fitzpatrick's Manor Lodge) offers casual and value-for-money dining in a historic preserved Waterford landmark. A full buffet lunch is available on Sundays.
“Expected a lot more from chef”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Recently we went to manor.I had scallops to start which were over cooked and served with coral still attached followed by cod that was dry and served with beans from the tin . my partners food wasn't any better. Desserts are not even worthy mention. The only positive was a nice table.

1 Thank zelja

Ireland
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Recently my partner and I went to this restaurant with our seven year old son. The decor is inviting and nice. Only 2 items were available on the children's menu. My partner had the caesar's salad for starters and sirloin steak for main. The steak was exceptionally good and I noticed many of the diners on this night had the steak. Obviously the restaurant has a reputation for great steaks. I had the seafood pancake. It was certainly tasty and different. The deserts were scrumptious and I followed up with the best Irish coffee I ever had. Strongly recommend eating here. Will be back in the future. Best of all was the price.

“Very good value”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Myself and my girlfriend went for dinner few days before Xmas heard great reviews about the food and we weren't disappointed we had the early bird menu which was great value overall we both were very pleased and very full. Thanks all the best for 2012 .... Derek+Lyndsey

Waterford, Ireland
“Superb! would definetely return....”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Budget friendly, high quality food in comfortable surroundings with friendly staff, what more could you want?? This restaurant is hard to beat. Availed of the dine for 2 special for €49.95 including a bottle of wine. Sheer decadence!

• Visited December 2011
Waterford, Ireland
“an experience worth repeating”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

FOOD out of this world ###STAFF so nice and helpfull ###DECOR beautifull and so comfortable### I will be back often

• Visited November 2011