“The best cuisine in waterford”
Review of The Manor Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Manor Bar and Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: After a renovation and facelift, The Manor Bar and Grill (formerly known as Fitzpatrick's Manor Lodge) offers casual and value-for-money dining in a historic preserved Waterford landmark. A full buffet lunch is available on Sundays.
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The Manor Bar and Grill offers excellent food at excellent prices. They offer a wide choice on their menu's and never fail to disappoint. It's our favourite resturant and am looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Our daughter loves the food here and she is a very picky eater. Its the first time where I've constantly been to a restaurant and never been disappointed. Definitely worth a visit. Love the
steak, yum!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Recently we went to manor.I had scallops to start which were over cooked and served with coral still attached followed by cod that was dry and served with beans from the tin . my partners food wasn't any better. Desserts are not even worthy mention. The only positive was a nice table.

1  Thank zelja
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Recently my partner and I went to this restaurant with our seven year old son. The decor is inviting and nice. Only 2 items were available on the children's menu. My partner had the caesar's salad for starters and sirloin steak for main. The steak was exceptionally good and I noticed many of the diners on this night had the steak. Obviously the restaurant has a reputation for great steaks. I had the seafood pancake. It was certainly tasty and different. The deserts were scrumptious and I followed up with the best Irish coffee I ever had. Strongly recommend eating here. Will be back in the future. Best of all was the price.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Myself and my girlfriend went for dinner few days before Xmas heard great reviews about the food and we weren't disappointed we had the early bird menu which was great value overall we both were very pleased and very full. Thanks all the best for 2012 .... Derek+Lyndsey