“Yummy food, great price and great service”
Review of Imperial Garden

Imperial Garden
Ranked #36 of 180 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Imperial Garden Waterford's newest Chinese dining experience. Located at Manor Village, Cork Road. Waterford. Imperial Garden offers an array of diverse dishes. Whether you dine at dinner time or partake of the Lunch/Buffet, Early Bird menu you are sure to enjoy succulent food and the traditional Chinese surroundings. Best Chinese food in Waterford. Takeaway also available. Free Parking.
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in for an early bird today, €18.50 each and the food was yummy, no complaints. The service was great, everybody was very pleasant. They also appeared to have made an effort to seat people with kids in one section and childfree people at the other end of the restaurant, whether on purpose or not, it was very much appreciated

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Last Sunday i can with my family had a great lunch, cant wait to go again, words cant describe the great time we had

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We visited recently on a weekend evening and found the place somewhat ordinary. But we were here for food so not a problem. I found the service good but not special, we were not even asked if we wanted a drink. I asked for a beer and got a microwave budwieser, "oh, would you like ice?" was the reaction and that's all I heard since. Starter was really excellent and my spirits were raised. Main course was suggested as I wanted aubergine but while it was good, not a lot of aubergine and a bit of a heavy sauce, could've been better. Not a disaster but for the price only average, ....and warm beer.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had a fabulous evening. We were able to bring our own birthday cake & bottle of champagne with no hassle. Amazing early bird menu which really impressed my friends which had not been before. Good food & good value for money & nice ambience.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Thursday to Sunday lunch special buffet is the time to taste all that is good in this excellent provider of fine foods. I love to select my own food choices and the selection available is stunning.The customer is more than well provided for. Ignore the gruff manner in which payment is collected with staff appearing to be distant from the customer. This would not deter me from indulging in the excellent and abundant fare available at any opportunity but the icing on the cake would be person to person customer friendly staff. The staff are certainly buisness like and very professional. Visit once and you will return