“Good night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of McLeary's

McLeary's
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, European
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cork, Ireland
“Good night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Went with friends from Carrick on Suir. Not from Waterford so went on their recommendation. Not disappointed. Excellent choice from Value Menu and A La Carte. Everyone was happy with their meal and the service was very good. Would go back next time in Waterford. Well done to all involved.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
England
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went last week, good food. Cosy atmosphere, enjoyed it. Not cheap but a good meal and we would return again

• Visited October 2013
Kilkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“happy customers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Went here to celebrate my friend's birthday. We have a space for ourselves (around 10 people).

- great service, very accommodating staff
- great ambiance
- delicious food
- endless supply of water which is good

Will recommend this to others.

Waterford, Ireland
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

great family night with american guests. food amazing . staff very helpful . waiter very helpful with wine choice.

Dublin
“Let down by the steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

I can see how this restaurant doesn't have many bad ratings - there is a nice atmosphere and the staff (particularly two of the guys) were very friendly and genuine. My melon starter was lovely and I was looking forward to my steak - I don't order steak that often but when I do it's always because I have a real steak-craving! I ordered it well done but it came out medium, with a lot of red still showing in the middle. It was a very thick cut of steak and very, very tough...more gristle than anything to be honest. I actually have not had a steak as poor in Ireland ever. I didn't send it back because I was with a friend and I didn't want to cause a fuss. The sauce, fries and onion rings I got with the steak were very good and dessert was nice. We didn't feel rushed at all which is always nice. I would definitely give it a second chance, but would not risk the steak again unless they change their supplier and I was sure they would do it as ordered.