“Not bad”
Review of The Granary

The Granary
Ranked #2 of 184 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located off O'Connell street Waterford. We serve freshly prepared breakfast,lunch and are available for private functions.
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Had coffee and polenta cake with Lemon syrup.
Polenta cake was very good but on a pricey side.
Coffee was good but I would not it was excellent.
I ordered cappuccino but got Americano.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My friends and I are studying abroad in Waterford for the Summer and The Granary was the first place we ate in town. We loved it! The food was great and the staff was so friendly and welcoming. I loved how pretty the desserts were and being the tacky tourist I am I ask to take a picture and the staff didn't mind at all. We will most definitely be going back!

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

We stumbled into this spot for a light lunch and it was just what we needed. Great lunch counter type offerings, with fresh ingredients, lovely selection of drinks and snacks - mostly healthier than average. A bit expensive, but not outrageous. Casual, family friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Kristin O
Reviewed 20 April 2013

The Granary was busy on a Sunny morning, but austerity and value for money seems to live on another street. They advertised a fried egg at 1.5 euro. That caught my eye. A breakfast cost 5.5 euro for, fried egg, two slices of toast, a ramekin of relish, two short sausages and two less than slices of bacon. A shallow cup of coffee cost 2.5 euro but I was offered a top up.
I liked the noisy bistro effect of the place and there was a photographic exhibition of action photography hidden behind a lift shaft. Staff were functional and there was a generous amount of
jams etc on offer with scones etc.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

food good but pricey. Limited menu and cup of tea 2.20 even when u purcase a meal . Staff efficient but nothing more. I would not be inclined to return when there is so much more choice and value to be had close by