“Quick, easy and great food”
Review of The Granary

The Granary
Ranked #1 of 182 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located off O'Connell street Waterford. We serve freshly prepared breakfast,lunch and are available for private functions.
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The granary is my favorite spot in Waterford for getting something to eat and to chill. The food is consistently good, the staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always a good atmosphere in the cafe.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This cafe is amazing. Amazing food, amazing service, amazing staff.. I'm a real regular here. It has a great atmosphere with couches down the back. Couldn't fault the Granary. Thanks guys :)

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Ideal for light bites, lunch or just a quick snack, the Grannary is located just of the quays. A wide variety of dishes on the menu from soups to quiche and a lot more.
The menu focuses on homemade style dishes and I have never been disappointed here.
Leave room for dessert !

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Bring your laptop either side of the lunch-time rush and your guaranteed a seat at one of the many tables. Free refills of bottomless coffee for €3 if you bring your laptop make this my favorite wifi cafe in Waterford to get work done. A plus is the lunchtime food is filling and delicious.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I'm a regular at the granary cafe. Based in Waterford myself, I constantly stroll around this dull city looking for good places to eat, while trying to keep my wallet as heavy as I can. The granary so far is the best place I go back to, and mind you, I'm from London and I know my fair share of brunch places. The food is excellent and really reasonably priced, you can just about see your food being made, always a good sign, the breakfast just reminds me of home, and the customer service is perfect. The place is full of nice touches like the ingredients displayed and celebrated like at a market place. Really lovely and top quality coffees, infusions and even soft drinks and lemonades. Best thing is the architecture of the place, really well designed, modernised in this ancient beautiful granary building. Really well done