“No.1 in Waterford”
Review of The Granary

The Granary
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located off O'Connell street Waterford. We serve freshly prepared breakfast,lunch and are available for private functions.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great cafe to have a delicious breakfast, I got a nicely fresh waterford blaa with sausage and egg, perfect combination. :) They have a very nice coffee too, I love their coffee latte.
There is a great selection of food for lunch and every day different hot specials.
The staff are always friendly and helpfull, they have plenty place to sit and in the summer season you can sit down outside too. Last but not least they have free refill coffee too. :)
My favorite cafe in Waterford.

1  Thank RozinaSmith

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Over the festive season, I decided to try this cafe for breakfast. I arrived on crutches following recent knee surgery, and sat down at 11.45am waiting for my friend to join me. Not one member of staff approached me or asked if I needed help despite the fact I was clearly incapacitated and was unable to carry a tray to order. When we went to order (self service) at 12.02, we were told breakfast ended at 12 and the chef refused to accommodate us. Never got to sample food. Staff were so unhelpful that we decided to leave rather than order lunch. Bad experience

1  Thank DeeBrennan123
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great place to stop in for a quick bite to eat and is situated in an elegant part of town. The staff are friendly and accommodating and the selection of food on offer is great. Comes highly recommended!

1  Thank ShaBro88
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Exceptional food and service any day of week or weekend. A must try if you've never been. Favorite place for food or coffee.

1  Thank Diego C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Wow, everything about the Granary was perfect on my recent visit there for lunch. The staff were most friendly and helpful, the service was excellent (I was part of a large group) and the food was very tasty and well presented. I could find no fault with the experience and would highly recommend it as a super spot to have a leisurely lunch! I have eaten there previously and had a similar experience, a real treat.

2  Thank Orla B