“All it should be”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Was a wonderful meal
Caesar salad and spaghetti
I think as good as I have had
Waiters were friendly and made the experience a pleasure

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great find in Waterford! Tasty goats cheese and red cabbage starter . Black sole main course delicious but a little rich for my taste, however my husband devoured it all! Staff excellent though a little rushed during the change over from the early bird sitting. Expresso he best I've tasted in Waterford! All in all a value for money pleasant dining experience.

2  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Loved this little restaurant. My husband brought me here for our 2nd wedding anniversary. It's very homely, the atmosphere is great and service is excellent. I ate from the set menu (€24 3 courses) and my husband ate from the normal menu. We both had a starter main and dessert, starter was nice, the main was delicious (cannelloni) but the dessert was divine! I had mango cheesecake and my husband had crème brûlée. The presentation alone was 10/10. Will definitely return when in Waterford again,with my kids next time, as they love Italian food.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The service here was friendly and the food fresh and well prepared. The mixed starter antipasti was lovely. Pizza and pasta were generous and authentic.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found this by reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and wow they were right.
What an amazing little italian restaurant.
Lovely setting, lovely staff, food was delicious as was the wine.
Your not rushed through your meal, your giving loads of time to relax and enjoy it and staff are lovely.
Will be back again for the full works of a 3 course meal!!