“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We had dinner here last Saturday night and once again we were not disappointed.

The staff were very attentive and polite. The head waiter always remembers us when we visit as does the owner Emiliano. They are very nice people and are attentive without being overly fussy.

As for the food, I found it even better this time than on our previous visits. We had goats cheese and bruschetta to start. We shared both and they were lovely. I would particularly recommend the goats cheese and the red cabbage served with it is fabulous.

I had pasta with chicken and muhrooms for dinner which was sensational. My partner ordered a fillet steak which was so tasty and cooked to perfection. Portion sizes are very generous for both starters and mains.

It is also nice that bread and breadsticks are provided before the starter. My only small disappointment was that the bread was very hard and not easy to eat. In some restaurants the bread is brought out almost hot and freshly made.

Overall though I think this is a fantastic restaurant and we look forward to visiting again soon.

There are newer reviews for Emiliano's

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Its such a lovely place to eat food is Amazing out of this world will definatly be going back again well worth visiting staff are friendlly very polite and welcoming

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Never had a bad experience here in all my visits. From rhe quick early bird to the romantic meal and everything in between
Food and staff always excellent and friendly keep up the good work

Reviewed 1 September 2014

fantastic restaurant great food and staff are lovely.myself and my wife eat here pretty regular highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Always good atmosphere, good food. All were happy, one niggle for personally was though very impressive and enjoyable, the veal chop did come with very little if any accompaniment. A very minor quibble & one I'm sure had I mention the staff probably would have sorted. Still saying that, any meat lovers reading this, veal chop is highly recommended!

1  Thank Itsallgd