“Great restaurant.”

Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$16 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: RUSTIC Italian restaurant friendly atmosphere great food for every taste from fresh pasta , pizzas , best steak excellent quality of local fresh ingredients ,and with some of the best wine in Italy .kids are welcome and family occasions are available ,private room available for parties or business meeting .booking recommended
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Recently a large group of us had a meal here, the servers were so easy going, nothing was too much of an ask, they were only delighted to help.

The food here is fantastic, starter was a baked goats cheese, the portion for a starter was rather large which is nice to see, so many restaurants suffer from serving small starters.

Main course was cannelloni, again delicious.

Highly recommended and I will be returning.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my recent visit. I got the Baked Goat's Cheese for starter which was absolutely delicious! For mains I got the Spaghetti Meatballs which was nice but not fantastic. My boyfriend was very happy with his meal. The meatballs I think had potato in them which wasn't really for me. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a little on the pricey side but not ridiculous.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This is the most amazing food I’m Waterford...Very Cody restaurant staff go the extra mile..excellent value for money..only thing I could fault is it’s so hard to get a table but that’s not a fault I guess only good.Favourite place to eat without a doubt

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful family meal here, well worth a visit. Friendly and helpful staff, nice wine, great choice

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I had read about this place as a recommended spot in Waterford. I was in town for my birthday and wanted this to be my birthday dinner. Unfortunately, on my birthday we got in late after a stressful day so saved this for the next day. We did not make a reservation and when we started calling to see if we needed one they told us they were too busy and there was no way they could get us in. Well, I was really set on eating here so we just walked in that night and they were able to seat us. It was in the upstairs dining room with a large birthday party in the room but we didn't mind. We just appreciated getting a table. Emiliano himself took care of our table because they were quite busy. He was sooo nice and helpful. He made recommendations to my boyfriend and I for food and wine and everything was delicious. I had the cannelloni and my boyfriend had a seafood dish that was recommended by Emiliano. We had gelato for dessert. Overall, we just had a pleasant dining experience with great food and drinks, which I was so thankful for for my birthday. I even joked with my boyfriend that he had a man crush on Emiliano because he was so awesome to us. Give it a try if in the area, but recommend making a reservation!