“A lovely Sunday meal - thank you!!”
Review of Casey's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Casey's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Irish, American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely Sunday meal - thank you!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We found Casey's Steakhouse on tripadvisor app and just walked in. We had a very warm welcome from the lovely staff whose service was spotless during our lunch. Food? Very tasty!!!! We had burgers - beef and chicken burger, both absolutely perfect served with crispy chips and beautiful salad. We were also recommended a fantastic new cider, that we are definitely buying again (can't remember its name now, sorry! ). We would come again and we will next time when we are in Waterfod! Thank you very much Casey;s Steakhouse for a lovely experience and thank you tripadvisors for your recommendation!

• Visited March 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

As you can see this is my tird review about Casey's restaurant.And I would not stop writing reviews as I am so impressed visit after visit over and over again. Thank you to all staff and chefs for not letting me down again and making my Valentines day( acctually evening) so special. The great food and wine were just a fine addition to a night out with my husband. We really enjoyed it. Thank you,thank you))))

• Visited February 2013
Waterford
“The best steak Waterford has to offer.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

Dined here last weekend with my partner, it was bit of a last minute idea but turned out to be a great one.

We skipped starter as everything was quite seafood orientated,
For main we both got steak, I the fillet and my partner the sirloin, both cooked to absolute text book perfection (medium & medium rare)
Portion size was excellent, sauces were very clearly fresh and the onion rings I could of eaten all day.

We were also pleasantly surprised by the high quality desserts, nothing bought in pre made here. Tia Maria Panna Cotta not to be missed.

Staff were all also attentive and helpful if I'd have to fault them on anything I'd mention the lack of ice in the water :p

Otherwise a great experience overall, we'll be back very soon!!

1 Thank Bobby H
Waterford, Ireland
“Very nice but a bit expensive”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I have to say I really enjoyed my fillet steak. Cooked to perfection. I also had the creme brûlée for dessert which was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only negative I could have was the price. I think the cheapest main on the menu was around 17-18 euro. The steaks went from around 25-30. I still think 18 euro for a pasta dish is a bit steep. But I did enjoy.

Dublin, Ireland
“gluten free dessert at last!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

we had a lovely lunch with friends. all the food was cooked to order, delicious fresh salmon, fish pie and salads. the best part though for us was the fact that they had a wheat free chocolate cake.
most restaurants suggest ice cream when we request gluten free dessert, this is a cop out really as most cant be bothered to cater for the huge amount of wheat intolerant people.
we had a delicious warm moist melt in the mouth chocolate cake. we spoke to the chef who explained how he made it. he was really helpful and friendly. we will certainly be back.

• Visited December 2012