Woodlands Hotel
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$152
Fitzwilton Hotel(Waterford)
US$184
US$175
US$155
US$173
US$141
Dooley's Hotel Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$128
Portree House(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$105
US$324
All reviewsleisure centrefunction roomattending a weddingdunmore eastbar foodlovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelwaterford citybar stafffrom start to finishlast weekendbreakfast roommain coursegreat weekendfood was lovelykathleenoscars
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed in the Woodlands hotel this weekend as we were attending a wedding which was held there and could not fault it from the moment we arrived to the time we checked out. The staff were very professional,friendly and most welcoming. There were a couple of things that the wedding party needed help with and the manager was excellent giving assistance and additional staff to help out. The weding itself was fantastic and the food was to a very high standard. I would definetly consider it a very good location to have a wedding.The room was immaculate and the bed was extremly comfortable. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on Monday night on the rate of€45 not inc breakfast. I was in Waterford for work and I was very pleased with my hotel choice. The girl on reception was very helpful. She checked me in and out. I didn't have dinner in the bar or breakfast but I did go for a swim in the leisure centre. The pool was great. I had a good swim and used the steam room. My room was very close to the leisure centre so I threw on a track suit and showed in my room which suited me perfectly. I had full coverage on the free wifi which was great. I needed to do some work so the wifi was a great bonus although my Vodafone coverage was very poor. For €45 it was a bargain. I will be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and our 6 month old daughter . Even that we didn't book a family room they gave us one for the same price . Best bed I ever slept in . My partner and I are both in the hotel business and have worked around Europe and Ireland . Great hotel staff very friendly and helpful . Can't recommend it enough . We had bar food , which was great and the carvery looked good too .

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Excellent choice for any one. Staff are friendly and very helpful, food is good, depending on the length of stay.
Easy access to Waterford and surrounding areas.
Rooms very clean and the internet access is FREE.. Big chain hotels could take a leaf out of this hotels books..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a one night stay in the woodlands. The staff are amazing. Reception staff member Sandra made us feel so welcome. My son has special needs but nothing was too much trouble for them so thank you.
The bar food is amazing too and plenty of it. All fresh. The breakfast is great. Buffet style.
Thank u to all the staff for making our time away so good.

• Stayed: May 2013