“woodlands hotel”
Review of Woodlands Hotel

Woodlands Hotel
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Waterford
Reviewed 6 November 2013

brillant stay.child friendly. staff very helpful and friendly. food amazing. and cheap. will be back.and will recomend to friends everything under the one roof. spa swimming pool. hairdresser.spent the weekend in hotel. no need to leave..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ClaireOMahony01, Sales & Marketing Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Cathyfox2013,

Thank you for your respond. It is a pleasure to read that you found the Woodlands Hotel child friendly and enjoyed the many facilities here in the hotel.

I will ensure to pass on all your comments on to the team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had the privilege of staying in the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford, Ireland recently. There is plenty of free parking available.
From the time we walked into the lobby we felt at home. The check-in could not have been easier, and in two blinks we were in our room.
It was a lovely big room, with a big leather couch and a double bed and spotless. The room was just excellent. The WiFi signal in the room, was very strong.
The breakfast was another great experience. I asked for porridge which was just as I wanted it. The waitress who is called Lindsay, nothing was a bother to her. She was always there when needed yet was not intrusive. The staff make this hotel and it is well worth a visit, I don't think you will regret it.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tickeyboo

Dear Tickeyboo,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to you read you felt you had the privilege of staying with us here in the Woodlands Hotel.

I will ensure to pass all your comments on to the team especially Lindsay, who I am confident will find very motivating.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review and we hope to welcome you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

After emailing the hotel they gave me a fabulous four night package with breakfast . All of the staff were very welcoming and friendly as well as super efficient. We were given a huge room overlooking the front of the hotel and with two double beds and lots more room we really relaxed. Perhaps if I had to look for fault it would be that the tv was small in such a large room .... And please could chef serve runny eggs at breakfast. Thoroughly enjoyed the visit . Thank you everyone .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Totty01,

Thank you for your review. We have noted all your comments and appreciate all feedback.
It is great to read that you found the staff friendly, welcoming and efficient.

We hope to welcome you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

What a welcome! Staff so polite, helpful and above all wanting to make everyone's experience special. The ballroom was beautifully laid out - round tables to sit 10 - linen, cutlery,glasses all polished and perfectly set. The actually menu was outstanding in quality, service and the presentation, making for the perfect wedding meal.
To say that the Hotel went out of its way to provide the perfect atmosphere wouldn't be an understatement. Even though I personally did not stay the night, reports from family have said that the rooms were first class. Overall - cleanliness excellent, huge bar, smiling, courteous staff,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
ClaireOMahony01, Sales & Marketing Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Lauren009,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the Wedding you attended with us here in the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.

I will ensure to pass all your kind comments on to the team who I am confident will find very motivating.

Again thank you for your review and we hope to Welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

On my arrival to the hotel I was immediately greeted by a helpful and friendly receptionist. My husband and I were attending a wedding and it truly was spectacular. The dinner was out of this world but the level of service was even better. My husband is a coeliac which usually causes a few minor problems but after speaking to our waitress, Laura, we were immediately accommodated in a efficient friendly manner. As well as the staff being extremely friendly, our room was spacious and clean which added to our comfort. This truly added to our overall enjoyment of the wedding weekend. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear RoisinE,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you, especially your husband with his dietary requirements.

I will ensure to pass all of your comments on to the team especially Laura.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice this year. The location of this hotel makes it so accessible. The staff are extremely helpful and polite. We requested a wheelchair room and the facilities are second to none. The room was spacious and spotless. The food was also excellent. Great service at a great price I can not recommend this hotel and it's fabulous friendly staff enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear MaureenD,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed both stays with us here in the Woodland Hotel, Waterford.
It is great to read that you found the facilities accessible to your needs and that the team here ensured you were looked after.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Third time to stay at woodlands on a golf trip. Very friendly staff and excelelnt service . Great value for money -facilities excellent - . Very warm and friendly atmosphere. Thank you Sandra and the team in Woodlands - looking forward to next year's trip already.

Room Tip: All rooms excellent
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Owen T

Dear Owen T,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially to read that you are a repeat customer.

I will ensure to pass your comments on to the team who I am sure will find very motivating.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Woodlands Hotel, Waterford.