“Dynamite food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Formerly Tuc Tuc Thai
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner here at the weekend. We were given a table in a secluded part of the restaurant which was great. The food though as far as I'm concerned was 5*. Absolutely delicious. The only thing I didn't like was once given the menus we were quiet a while waiting for our order to be taken and secondly not once during our meal did anyone come over and ask were we ok or did we need anything else. I hate overly fussy waiting service but I do feel strongly that you should be asked is everything OK and do u need anything at least once during the meal. I would definitely come here again as food amazing but the service does let it down.

1  Thank Jane C

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Recently went for lunch in Pa Pa Thai. Lunch menu is very reasonable, around €13 for two courses. Food was great and service was friendly and quick.

1  Thank Ciara G
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The restaurant was quiet, staff was friendly and the food was lovely. Portions were decent and overall it was a very good
experience. Good place if you are staying in the Marina Hotel or close by. We would go again a next time.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had high hopes for this place after reading the reviews on here but it was a complete let down.Food was terrible, especially my starter of Thai fishcakes.It was processed,frozen rubbish and resembled a chicken nugget.The following courses didn't get much better either.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Love love love their chicken massaman curry... Worth the visit for that alone. Staff very friendly... It's just as delicious if you get their takeaway menu.

1  Thank Jane C