Tower Hotel Waterford
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$101
Woodlands Hotel(Waterford)
US$88
1,257 results
All reviewsleisure centrethe riverbar staffcar parktop classcentral locationfood was lovelykids clubtwo night staybar foodbit datedgreat weekendfamily roomfrom start to finishviking trianglelast weekendsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed for two nights with two teenagers during mid term. Tower Hotel is in an excellent location with a free car park. We had an extra large family room with two double and one single bed. The room was a bit dated but spotlessly clean as was every part of the hotel. All the staff were friendly and helpful with directions and advice on local attractions. The food was top class especially the breakfast where we had a great selection to choose from.
Best of all was Melissa in the treatment room where myself and my daughter received treatments over the two days. They were the best treatments I ever had...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stayed for one night in October, 2013. Our room, (we had 3 people) was rather large, and VERY clean. Hotel staff was courteous, and the food in the dinning room was fabulous. The breakfast in the morning was also very good, the best porridge I ever had. If I ever am back in Waterford, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: We were pretty far from the lift, at the very back end of the hotel. If this is a problem for you, you may want to ask for a room closer to the lift.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were attending a function here last weekend and decided to book in for the night.They did a deal with us because we were attending the function.The hotel allowed us to book in at 1pm which was great,as it meant we could throw all our bags into the room and have time to relax.The room was adequate with a double and single bed on hand.It was also well equipped with everything one might need in a room.Bathroom was a little dated but this didn't put us off.The staff were second to none and couldn't do enough to make our stay as comfortable and as user friendly as possible.The use of the leisure centre and gym was a big plus.Food was very good and the atmosphere was very nice.There was music in the magnificent bar that overlooks the river Suir.All in all a hotel and experience that I would be happy to return to.As a matter of interest they offer Wi Fi and free parking to the back of the hotel.If you didn't want to eat in the hotel there are an abundance of good bars and restaurents right on your doorstep with the new Reginald bar and eaterie just about ready to open their doors to the public.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Had a nice dinner and bar is relaxing place for a pint. Breakfast was good and plenty of everything, a decent hotel standard you would expect. Staff friendly and helpful. However, rooms need updating fairly 90's decor and TV with channels would be welcomed.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I would normally stay elsewhere when on business in Waterford but decided to give the Towers a try for one night. I won't be in a rush back though. The bedroom was very small , and even though it was a double I wouldn't fancy spending much time in there with another person as it would be very cramped. The bathroom was even smaller - I've never seen one as tight before to be honest. The room was however very clean and reasonably comfortable.
Wifi coverage was poor though. Even though I could pick up several access points on my laptop none had better than 2 out of 5 bars - not exactly great for Skype etc.
Food was ok,especially the breakfast which was very good, but service in the bar could have been better too , very slow.
On the plus side the Hotel has a good leisure centre, plenty of free parking and is easy to find and well located in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business