Tower Hotel Waterford
  • Restaurant
Fitzwilton Hotel(Waterford)
Woodlands Hotel(Waterford)
1,258 results
All reviewsleisure centrethe riverbar staffcar parktop classcentral locationfood was lovelykids clubtwo night staybar foodbit datedgreat weekendfamily roomfrom start to finishviking trianglelast weekendsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2009

I was only here for one night, but I found this Hotel to be a nice Hotel. Nothing too fancy, but the Hotel tries to look expensive. The room is ok, but the shower facilities were a little below standard.
We had a TV and a writing desk and cupboard. The bed was comfortable.
The food was nice but nothing special. All in all, if you are staying here for a short period, this hotel would be ideal. Wouldn't recommend it for a long stay in Waterford

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Truly average hotel in Waterford in need of some restoration, Staff were friendly, bedrooms were average, bathroom looked in need of a makeover.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2009

I would have said that the Tower Hotel suffers from faded grandeur, but that would be to presume it had grandeur in the first place. This is a characterless place. My double room was showing its age, with mould growing around the bath and a curtain rail about to fall from the window. A teaspooon lay mysteriously on the bathroom sink for no apparent reason. I had one of the worst pints of Guinness I can remember in the bar, with a head that looked more dark brown than creamy white. The hotel corridors stink of food - it put me right off my breakfast. The hotel is in a decent location, but views of the river from the third floor are marred by the detritus lying on the roof below. The reception staff were friendly, but all in all, I would not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2009

We stayed at the hotel at the beginning of August for 2 nights. We had a number of rooms booked and we were well looked after. Everything went to plan, we had a very smooth, organised checkin with all our rooms on the same floor. The bedrooms are nice and spacious. Breakfast was brilliant with a great selection of everything. The hotel is located in a great spot, very close to everything. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 23 August 2009

myself and 5 friends travelled to waterford for a girls weekend and we had a ball at the Towers Hotel. the staff were brilliant, the food was excellent and the overall service we received could not be faulted. the rooms were a bit stuffy but we asked for a fan and got one within minutes and we were able to open the windows wider when we took the locks off. we had a great time and would like to thank all the staff cause they were fab!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends