“Canadian visitor approved!”

Price range: US$6 - US$47
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast served 10am to 12.30pm Lunch/Bistro served from 12.30pm to 4.30pm Evening Value & A la Carte served from 5pm
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I️ read the reviews on trip advisor and decided to give it a shot- selected from a “value menu” which was GREAT food for an excellent price. Staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was quaint and welcoming. Locals were dining which is always a good sign. Thank you for welcoming us and feeding us!! :)

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband had dinner here recently and it was beyond doubt one of the finest meals we've ever had in Waterford.This restaurant has a lovely, varied menu with a pretty decent wine list. I had the seafood chowder,which was tomato-based, and not the heavy creamy one served in a lot of other restaurants and it was delicious with lots of chunky fish in the bowl.My husband had the garlic mushrooms and they were very tasty.We both had steak and it was also delicious and cooked to perfection.I had the warm chocolate brownie for dessert and I will return here just for that.It was amazing.We had a great night here in this restaurant and we're looking forward to returning here.

1  Thank efoley61
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Near the quay. Easy to find. Very personable staff. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Great food and wine choices for out whole party with diverse palates.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time we have eaten here and we would definitely eat here again and again. Nice cosy restaurant with good attentive staff and the food is prepared to exactly how you want it and presented nicely. Very reasonable prices especially the early bird menu which we thought was great value and if nothing on there takes your fancy then there’s plenty more reasonably priced options. I had the breaded haddock with garlic mushrooms and my partner had the garlic mushrooms also along with a lovely delicious risotto. Will be back again

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Do not visit Waterford without eating here. Food is outstanding. Staff are lovely. Atmosphere was perfect. I couldn’t fault a thing. Starter mains and dessert faultless. Definite recommendation from all of us