“Classss!!!”

Roscommon, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Classss!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Went to Ardmore adventure centre as part of a Xmas gift I got, my wife had pre paid for surfing, kayaking and mountain climbing!! The surf was poor on the day due to calm weather conditions, the lads at the centre offered me a refund straight away with no hastle. Myself and my wife went kayaking and mountain climbing/abseiling with Pat (Cork Boy) he was interesting, easy to get on with and good crack!! This centre caters for all ages and I would highly recommend it. All the lads seemed sound and it was well ran. Pat thanks again had a great time and cheers for towing the woman back home ; ). Conor and Grazyna

Visited June 2013
3 Thank conor380

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Sea Kayaking experience”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Due to cancellations by other members of the group, I was lucky enough to have a 1-2-1 Sea Kayaking expereince with Pat last Saturday afternoon. After an initial briefing I was amazed about how quickly we got into paddling off down the coast, leaving a packed beach behind. Pat was really great company and made sure that I was well supervised whilst also giving me the feeling that I was fully in control. Our trip took us into a number of small caves and gaps within the cliff face which was a rare and unique experience and really made you feel like a vistor in the world of the sea birds. I can't recommened Ardmore Adventures enough and they have certainly given me the Sea Kayaking bug - thanks guys!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank PhilC1973
Walnut Creek, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ardmore adventure!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We really enjoyed the cliff walk, ruins and scenery in this beautiful part of Ireland. Ronan O'Connor is very knowledgeable about the history of the area and provided a memorable excursion for our group visiting from a cruise ship out of Cork.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Traveler64_13
ArdmoreAdventures, Manager at Ardmore Adventures, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you for your kid words of praise. Great to hear you enjoyed yourselves and I hope the rest of your trip was as enjoyable
Boise, Idaho
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Adventures Not Only in the Water!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Ronan gave a wonderful, informative tour of the ruins and cliff walk in Ardmore for 12 of us on a day's excursion from a cruise ship out of Cobh (Cork). He knows Ardmore's historty!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank llightn
I'm delighted you enjoyed the history walk and its always a pleasure sharing history with keen listening ears. Maybe next time you will take the tour by water.
Dublin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fantastic Family Experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The family were at a loose end during the summer holiday when we came across Ardmore Adventures. We saw their signs for surfing, kayaking and other outdoor pursuits and thought “why not!” A quick chat with Ronan followed and he confirmed a surf lesson for the following day.

Ronan was fantastic at putting everyone at ease, ensuring we were confident in what we were doing, and encouraging us in the water. We had such a great time we went back for a sea kayaking session.

Highly recommended for a family day out. Our party consisted of 2 adults, a teenager and a young boy of 5.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank SedentaryTraveller
ArdmoreAdventures, Manager at Ardmore Adventures, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for the great review. Great to hear you all enjoyed yourself and I look forward to seeing you all again in the future for more holiday adventures.