“Service Above and Beyond for Online Purchases”
Review of Hibernian Gifts

Hibernian Gifts
Ranked #2 of 12 Shopping in Waterford
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a large Gift and Jewellery store in Waterford City stocking a large range of Crystals, Jewellery, Clothing and Giftware. Brands we carry, Waterford Crystal (made pre 2009) Heritage Crystal, Irish Hand Made Glass, Belleek, Official Guinness Merchandise, Genises, Newbridge Silverware, Gold and Silver Celtic Jewellery, History of Ireland Jewellery, We also have a very nice Tea Rooms.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I always take the time to try to get the best deal (price + value) possible and hope for decent service. With my first purchase from Hibernian Gifts, I received not only a great deal but service above and beyond what is normally provided. Over the last couple years I have returned to make purchases 2, 3 and now 4. Each purchase was completed with excellent value and great communication. In the future, if I want something and they sell it, I will buy it from them. With such great service for my online purchases I can only imagine the great personal service you will receive when visiting the gift shop.

Date of experience: December 2017
in 3 reviews
"ireland"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Was sightseeing in Waterford and ran across this shop. I bought some beautiful Heritage crystal wine glasses. Majella was so helpful in getting them shipped to my home in California. Hibernian Gifts is a must visit when in Ireland.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We popped in on the way back to the car, found a great selection of all things Ireland, was able to (finally) purchase a Hatman Donegal wool hat.
Their prices were competitive and they take the Horizon card for VAT.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Erik K
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Having been to Hibernian Gifts twice and purchased crystal wine glasses and had the staff arrange for delivery to Australia, I have nothing but praise for the company and their staff. Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

I look forward to another visit before to long'

Date of experience: August 2017