Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Parker says "Skip the Waterford Crystal shop and come here."

Reviewed 8 May 2018

from US$8.10
from US$11.50
from US$5.80
More Info
All reviews in perfect condition gift shop waterford factory wine glasses waterford crystal crystal pieces majella refrigerator magnet items packaged ireland
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is a great stop only a block away from the Waterford Crystal factory/tour. Come here for friendly service and a vast array of Irish gifts. Customers can purchase everything from woolen goods to refrigerator magnets, and everything in between. Prices are reasonable and the staff really go out of their way to provide assistance. There's even a little pub attached if you're in the mood for a coffee or tea. Stop in and pick up a few things to take home.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I always take the time to try to get the best deal (price + value) possible and hope for decent service. With my first purchase from Hibernian Gifts, I received not only a great deal but service above and beyond what is normally provided. Over the last couple years I have returned to make purchases 2, 3 and now 4. Each purchase was completed with excellent value and great communication. In the future, if I want something and they sell it, I will buy it from them. With such great service for my online purchases I can only imagine the great personal service you will receive when visiting the gift shop.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Was sightseeing in Waterford and ran across this shop. I bought some beautiful Heritage crystal wine glasses. Majella was so helpful in getting them shipped to my home in California. Hibernian Gifts is a must visit when in Ireland.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We popped in on the way back to the car, found a great selection of all things Ireland, was able to (finally) purchase a Hatman Donegal wool hat.
Their prices were competitive and they take the Horizon card for VAT.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Erik K
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Having been to Hibernian Gifts twice and purchased crystal wine glasses and had the staff arrange for delivery to Australia, I have nothing but praise for the company and their staff. Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

I look forward to another visit before to long'

Date of experience: August 2017