“food to die for”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

last night was my first night at greene's we were met by a french lady who could not do enough for us she was so nice the restaurant was very busy great atmosphere , i ordered the bouillabaisse people if you do one thing in life make sure you try this dish it was amazing i cant wait till next weekend to go back here an amazing restaurant and staff.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went to Greens Tuesday for lunch .The food was fab and the French waitress was really friendly. Going back tomorrow with a group of friends, cant wait.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Have been at Greene's around 4 times since it's opened and it's on a par with the Michelin starred restaurants in Dublin. Have been here with friends, family and work colleague and have never yet had a bad meal. The beetroot carpaccio with goats cheese is perfectly balanced. The steaks are out of this world. The attention from the staff is perfect, always on hand when you need assistance but not hovering over you either. The chefs do a wonderful job. You really need to visit!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My experience in greenes was not a good one. I had been to the restaurant when it first opened and I had a great experience, the service was great, I was served by a very pleasant woman with short blonde hair. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for this visit, When I arrived with my fiancé he menus were thrown at us by a very rude waitress. The food was ok but did not live up to my high expectations I had for greenes restaurant. All in all I found the service poor and the French waitress very rude towards myself and my fiancé. A return to the restaurant is not on the cards for us. I must say the interior is decorated lovely.

2  Thank Foodieloverwaterford
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was in the amazing Greenes last saturday with Many business associates. Not only was the Food amazing but the staff was excellent. One of which was french and made the effort to translated the menu for my french collegues . Although it was a very busy night it was well managed and excellent service. I Will definetey be returning to Greenes and i very much recommend others to visit too!