“Great food and great customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greenes Restaurant - CLOSED

Greenes Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went in without a reservation last friday - not a problem at all got seating, Food was great and customer service was really really good. You can see that the manager/owner genuinely cares about her customers.

“food to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

last night was my first night at greene's we were met by a french lady who could not do enough for us she was so nice the restaurant was very busy great atmosphere , i ordered the bouillabaisse people if you do one thing in life make sure you try this dish it was amazing i cant wait till next weekend to go back here an amazing restaurant and staff.

“fab food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Went to Greens Tuesday for lunch .The food was fab and the French waitress was really friendly. Going back tomorrow with a group of friends, cant wait.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best New Restaurants in Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Have been at Greene's around 4 times since it's opened and it's on a par with the Michelin starred restaurants in Dublin. Have been here with friends, family and work colleague and have never yet had a bad meal. The beetroot carpaccio with goats cheese is perfectly balanced. The steaks are out of this world. The attention from the staff is perfect, always on hand when you need assistance but not hovering over you either. The chefs do a wonderful job. You really need to visit!

“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My experience in greenes was not a good one. I had been to the restaurant when it first opened and I had a great experience, the service was great, I was served by a very pleasant woman with short blonde hair. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for this visit, When I arrived with my fiancé he menus were thrown at us by a very rude waitress. The food was ok but did not live up to my high expectations I had for greenes restaurant. All in all I found the service poor and the French waitress very rude towards myself and my fiancé. A return to the restaurant is not on the cards for us. I must say the interior is decorated lovely.

2 Thank Foodieloverwaterford