Treacys Hotel Waterford
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$73
Granville Hotel(Waterford)
US$160
US$116
Hotels.com
Dooley's Hotel Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$95
Agoda.com
Woodlands Hotel(Waterford)
US$122
1,243 results
All reviewskids clubtracey's hotelleisure centrecoach tripgreat weekendsaturday nightlast weekendbar foodfood was lovelyenjoyable staybar staffstaff were lovelybit datedtop classboth nightsmariancraic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I just had hen party in treacys hotel and I have to say I couldn't of picked a better place the staff are so friendly an very welcoming.. The food was lovely, and the beds are so comfy well worth the stay...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ciara K
Maria K, Sales and Marketing at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to hear that your hen group had a memorable and enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff. We are extremely lucky to have such a dedicated team working with us who strive to provide the best in customer service.

Once again, thank you for such an amazing review. It will be my pleasure to pass your lovely comments on to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

the hotel is comfertable the staff are all lovely, the food was very good and you had three choices with every course the room was very clean and comfortable. there was entertainment every night, we could not fault it.

Room Tip: overlooking the river.

Dear guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I am delighted that you found your allocated room to be both clean and comfortable.
I am delighted you found our staff to be lovely. We are extremely fortunate to have such a dedicated team working with us. Each member of staff truly gives 110% and strives to make every guests stay an unforgettable experience.
We do indeed have a bar, Timbertoes, which serves bar food daily and also has nightly live entertainment during the summer months. Thank you for your compliments on our food. We source only local, fresh ingredients to ensure quality.

Once again thank you for such a wonderful review. Hopefully we will be seeing you back at Treacy’s Waterford very soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed here Sat 5th of July for my 2nd wedding anniversary with my husband. We stayed in a family room as it was cheaper for the family room than a normal double room. Room was great looked out onto the quay. Had a bath/shower, hair dryer, ironing board, kettle etc every thing you need really. Extra pillows and blankets on the shelves. Free wifi. Beds were comfortable and room was airy. We only stayed one night but was an enjoyable experience. Never had time to use the pool which was a shame. They also have a beauty room here. Went for breakfast at 10am the next morning and couldn't fault it. The breakfast staff were very friendly, smiley and courteous. It made for a pleasant morning. Would stay here again maybe with the kids next time and use the pool facilities. I would recommend this hotel

Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm so pleased you were satisfied with the room you were allocated. Here at Treacy’s we have a number of bedrooms available, ranging in size and location. Indeed our rooms at the front of the hotel do offer a lovely view of Waterford quay. Our housekeeping staff always make every effort to ensure that all our rooms are maintained to a high standard, with extra pillows and blankets conveniently located.

We do indeed have free wifi which is complimentary for all our guests. Our Spirit Leisure Centre, with 20m swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna is also complimentary for all our guests. I am sorry that you didn’t get the opportunity to avail of our pool facilities this time around but hopefully you will the next time you stay here in Treacy’s Hotel, Waterford.

Our in-house Spirit Beauty Spa offers a wide selection of treatments and also offers fantastic discounts to our guests on both product prices and treatments.

Thank you for your compliments on our food. We source only local, fresh ingredients to ensure quality. I am delighted you found our breakfast staff to be friendly and courteous. We are extremely fortunate to have such a dedicated team working with us. Each member of staff truly gives 110% and strives to make every guests stay an unforgettable experience.

Once again thank you for such a wonderful review. Hopefully we will be seeing you back at Treacy’s Hotel Waterford very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

What more could we ask for :)
Have to say we had a lovely 3 night stay at Treacy's Hotel Waterford. The room was spacious and airy. It was over the bar and this was noisy on the Saturday night but most hotels are. The breakfast and food in the bar was very tasty and the staff were kind and smiled at you.
The only thing I can fault is the pool is too deep with no kids pool available and the kids club was not on at the times stated so we didn't get as much of a break.
We did go for a massage/facial with Roisin. I have to say it was definitely the best massage I have ever had, she was a dote :) I felt so refreshed after it.
Overall we had a lovely time and will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Maria K, Sales and Marketing at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you and your family had such a pleasurable stay with us.

I am delighted that you found your allocated room to be both clean and spacious. I must apologise if you found your room which was located over the bar a bit noisy. As you pointed out it was a Saturday night and I’m afraid occasionally rooms in this location can experience slight noise. Here at Treacy’s we have a number of bedrooms available, ranging in size and location. The majority of our family rooms are located at the back of the hotel to prevent such issues. In the summer we are extremely busy so unfortunately we cannot accommodate everyone in this area.

I am delighted you found our staff to be kind. We are extremely fortunate to have such a dedicated team working with us. Each member of staff truly gives 110% and strives to make every guests stay an unforgettable experience.

Our Spirit Leisure centre with 20m swimming pool is complimentary for our guests. Thank you for your feedback regarding a kid’s pool. I will be sure to bring this to our manager’s attention for consideration.

Our complimentary Kids Club has proven to be very popular with our guests. Our Kids Club runs on availability and interest so unfortunately if there is no interest from other families we cannot run the Kids Club.

Our in-house beauty Spa offers fantastic discounts to our guests on both product prices and treatments. I’m glad you had the opportunity to avail of this service.

Once again, thank you for your review. I look forward to passing on your lovely remarks to our staff, especially Roisin. We look forward to welcoming you back to Treacy’s Hotel Waterford very soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Have just returned from a 2 night stay at Treacys Hotel. Couldn't fault our room in Block B. Everything worked and it was a really good size. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was more than adequate. Would stay there again. Only down side was that it could be a bit noisy, with traffic to the front and side of the hotel, and the crows hanging around the back, but you have to accept that if you want to stay in the centre of Waterford.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter and there is a lift that will take you down to the ground floor. We found it easier to take the life and then walk round the building, rather than get to Reception internally.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Maria K, Sales and Marketing at Treacys Hotel Waterford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Feedback from all our guests is greatly appreciated as it is with this we can continuously strive to deliver exceptionally customer service.

Thank you for your lovely review. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from a guest. I'm delighted you found the room you were allocated to your liking-our rooms in Block B are recently renovated and very close to our Spirit Leisure Centre & Beauty Spa.

I must apologise if you found the hotel a bit noisy. As you've pointed out, we are indeed a city centre hotel and I'm afraid our bedrooms to the front of the hotel can experience slight traffic noise. Should a guest request a room at the back of the hotel we do, of course, endeavor to fulfill this request.

Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope we will be welcoming you back to Treacy's Hotel Waterford very soon.

Kind regards,