“Fresh Air in Abundance!”

Waterford Nature Park
Ranked #21 of 59 things to do in Waterford
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had my Dogs in Waterford Nature Park yesterday for the first time and we all enjoyed it. The trails are well marked and you can chose them to suit your ability. I love the fitness equipment along the way, it reminds me of being in China. I love that it is not overly sculptured but very natural and as we were there on a windy day, the air was lovely. The entrance to the car park is quite hidden as you have to go through the yard of the Kingfisher swimming club. I love that dog waste bags are available, it fosters a responsible attitude in the users of the park. This is a great spot for children to roller skate etc as the paths are smooth and safer than the roads. The park is free and it is a great resource for the city of Waterford...nearly forgot to say, I never met a friendlier bunch of people. It was a busy day there and only one person we passed who did not say Hi or stop to chat..Good old fashioned hospitality in Waterford

There are newer reviews for Waterford Nature Park

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This park is a great place to get outside and enjoy nature without having to drive far from the city. The paths are well laid out with lovely walk ways. It's a nice place to exercise outside too.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I really appreciate having this place in Waterford, where I live. You can get scenic view of the town and if you fancy a little workout, there are some stations you can exercise on.

I wouldn't, however, classify it as a tourist attraction.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is a new park just next to Kingfisher on the Cork Road. It has a two kilometre looped walkway as well as a series of uphill paths across the park which offer lovely views of the city. The park can be used in a variety of ways as it includes walking routes, play equipment, exercise spaces, nature trails and wildlife areas. A wonderful amenity just outside the city!!