“Sunday BBQ”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Sunday BBQ”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We were here on one of the few sunny Sundays in June. We went down at 5.30pm and stayed until 7.30. Food was good, play area was fantastic and the atmosphere was good with a DJ playing outside. Very relaxing day

Visited June 2012

Limerick, Ireland
164 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 398 helpful votes
“Very Satisfied.”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Had their Traditional Colcannon & Ribs, was aprehensive especially when it was presented as its quite a large pile, but they fell of the bone they were so tender and tasty. Very satisfied + staff friendly and helpfull.

Visited July 2012
Cork
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Surroundings lovely, fab playground, service and food not great”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Set in a lovely environment, lovely playground, well kept lawns, and unusual horses and donkeys. The service was only ok and the food wasn't great either. The coleslaw tasted a bit off, and the main dish tasted as though it was from frozen.(which can be ok sometimes- but it just didn't this time. I felt like I was completely delaying the server while I read the menu. Would I return - not sure. Maybe for a drink if I had kids with me - not for food from the on-site 'chipper'!

1 Thank oy-bell
Fairfax, Virginia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good Time, good music!”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My wife and I were on a tour of Ireland and visited Jack Meade's Pub for an afternoon of fun, Irish music and storytelling. It was a great time with singer Tom Comerford who sang many of the Irish favorites and told stories of the pub and Ireland. We were able to get a copy of one of his CDs and have been playing it at home, bringing back the fond memories of our Ireland trip. This pub dates back to the 1600s. We talked with Tom and he does do tours of the US and has appeared at the Dubliner in DC. It would be a good time to catch his show.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank timjc46
Monaghan, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth a vist”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We were told to call into Jack Meades pub on our recent trip to Waterford. The area was beautiful , clean and suitable for young families. The staff were great and food was excellent , our kids asked for seconds ( a rare request) I couldnt find fault with this spot anywhere.

Visited April 2012