“Amazing food”

Ranked #2 of 193 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Momo Restaurant offers international flavours using the best local ingredients. All our dishes are made from scrach with love and care. Enjoy a meal at Momo in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. We cater for all dietry needs- coeliac, dairy intolerant, vegetarians, etc.
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for the 1st time on the 3rd(sons graduation). It definitely didn’t disappoint. The starters (chicken drumsticks) were the nicest I have ever had. I had the lemon and garlic chicken which I highly recommend. The men went for the ribs which I did have a taste and were finger licking. Can’t believe I haven’t visited here before but will be back in the near future. Well done chef.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent really enjoyed my meal as did all those in company with me. It's very clean and the service is good.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were celebrating a joint 30th birthday party and were absolutely delighted with how well we were looked after. Fantastic food, and at great value. This restaurant could be in any European city and it would flourish. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Had the beef rib. Great food relaxed atmosphere and good service. Also had the chocolate fondant for desert and it was excellent

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome place. Steak was one of the best iv had. Service was fast and friendly. Top quality from start to finish.