“Lovely lunch”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my wife, food excellent, tasty, lovely presentation and as always friendly staff. Always go here when in town and always get friendly warm reception.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great spot for lunch in the centre of town! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is excellent!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The cafe is beautiful, the food is great value for money, big portions for great money,the staff are lovely and very attentive, I was gathering spot prizes for a benefit night a while back and they couldn't give a voucher because the manager was not on duty, but the very kindly donated a full Strawberry cake, which went down a treat by the winner on the night

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Popped in here on Sunday. Nicely decorated, varied menu and friendly staff. I had a look at the tables around me and like my own meal, the portions were generous. I had a lovely chicken satay wrap with wedges, salad and rice crackers - €9.50. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I usually visit here for lunch, I visited with my mum and sister yesterday for lunch and we left very happy and full!! The soup was delicious, the panini's were very tasty too. The service was great and was great value for everything we got :)