“Great serice and value”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I had a great experience in Cafe Lucia when I arrived it was full, a member of staff told me she would have a table in three minutes and asked if I would like to wait. I didn't mind waiting a few minutes so she handed me a menu. Two minutes later she brought me to my table. The restaurant was packed and had a great atmosphere seated were families, couples and single people like myself, I was seated in a private booth. The menu was fab and had a really great selection of food and beverages. It only took minutes for my food to arrive which was really fresh and tasty. Great service and good value I would defiantly recommend Café Lucia. Enjoy....

Reviewed 11 January 2010

At any one time there are about a dozen staff running around this cafe, yet it's impossible to get service. Portions have in recent times reduced to the point where a brie salad costing nearly €10 consists of a little triangle of factory-produced breaded brie on a limp lettuce leaf. Coffee is like warm water with a hint of coffee flavour. Coleslaw and other salads are of that horrible mass-produced, out-of-a-tub variety. I don't know why they even bother to have a kitchen. This place is a prime example of what happens when money-hungry people who are indifferent to food set up a cafe.

1  Thank Sapphora1984
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Good spot for a catch up coffee / lunch

Reviewed 31 July 2009

very upbeat busy cafe with great food panninis sandwinches and the staff are great to help.when i was there i had the chicken piece salad witch was top class.they own anorther place upstairs ardkeen storees on the dunmore road which is good aswell!!

Reviewed 4 December 2008

We went to Cafe Lucia while on a trip to Waterford. You wouldn't guess from the outside how classy and modern it is inside. The menu is a little pricey for lunch but absolutely worth it for the quality of the food.

There was more than one vegetarian option for the veggies among us and these were inspired and original. The meat was tasty and vegetables were cooked to perfection. Great food and friendly service. Highly recommended.