“Unreal ”
Review of Kyoto

Kyoto
Ranked #7 of 191 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my partner last week and it was extremely good. Large portion would be the only thing I would fault but it was still eaten as it was so good. Hospitality and knowledge of menu was brilliant and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our experience in Kyoto. Excellent customer service. Attention to detail. Water replenished. Food gorgeous. Would recommend

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaurant whilst in Waterford on business. The menu intrigued me, and after a quick search on trip adviser I took the plunge. I was not disappointed.

I’ve not been to Japan, but I thought the decor resembled the sort of styling you would find in a modern Japanese restaurant. Bright, spacious and functional. The staff were extremely attentive, but then the Japanese are known for their excellent customer service.

The food was exceptional! A real treat! Every thing was cooked perfectly! I ordered a beef dish, and instead the generic beef strips that usually come with noodle and rice dishes, what I got was a flank steak! All for under €15.

If you want an authentic Japanese experience without the 22 hour flight. You have it right here!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with a business mate. The food is unbelievable. Fresh and delicious. A vast range of choices from different Asian dishes.
The owner and the staff are so friendly and polite. A great dinner, with fantastic food on a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was apprehensive coming here because I don't like spicy food. I messaged the restaurant beforehand via FB and they assured me I could order without the spices/chilli which means everything is cooked freshly. For my main course I had the Chicken and cashew nuts. Unlike a Chinese where you are looking for the 5 cashew nuts, this looked like it had a whole packet!
I was amazed, the food was divine. The staff were so attentive, friendly and helpful. We will be visiting again very soon!