Like most potential guests we read the reviews on here prior to booking, and as always after my visit I do find myself puzzled by some of the comments.
I can only speak as I find and we had a most wonderful stay at this hotel.
Myself, ,my sister and 2 close friends booked a spa package for £89 each, this included, overnight stay, use of all the spa facilities, a 6 course dinner, along with glass of complimentary champagne, and breakfast the next morning.
The receptionist on arrival was lovely and couldn't have been friendlier, or more helpful. Yes the hotel was slightly dated but it added to the character of it. The rooms were spacious and catered to all our needs. The spa was lovely. We are frequent visitors to spa hotels and this spa was most impressive. The staff in the spa were welcoming and very friendly.
The 6 course meal was outstanding and in comfortable surroundings. We were served by 2 young ladies Jade G and Meghan and we were very impressed with the service and their friendly dispositions. The breakfast in the morning I also could not fault.
The next day we spent more time relaxing in the spa, then coffee, sat in the grounds.
Our whole experience was delightful. The only negative was a wedding taking place with, shall we say some guests that were not very respectful to other staying guests . We arrived to a plume of smoke with people standing smoking at the entrance. This wasn't the fault of the hotel and in fairness they were extremely apologetic and did all they could to make amends. I highly recommend this hotel . The deal we had was superb value and as 4 ladies that visit spa hotels on a regular basis the Botleigh grange is most certainly high on our return/recommend list. We enjoyed every second and hope to be back in the near future . Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Botleigh Grange Hotel & Spa is a beautiful country hotel with all the character you would expect from such a grand 17th century building whilst combining traditional ambience with modern facilities.Ideally situated amongst 14 acres of stunning gardens and grounds in Hampshire, this beautiful country house hotel offers you the warmest of welcomes whilst our dedicated staff strive to offer all our guests a level of service that will surprise you. The combination of great service and facilities such as our luxurious Spa, award winning restaurant and spacious bedrooms, including four poster bedrooms, makes Botleigh Grange Hotel the perfect choice for leisure or business (our conferencing facilities being the largest in the south), as well as being a great venue for weddings, with infinite opportunities for photographs in its stunning grounds, which include two lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botleigh Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Hotel
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Southampton
- Botleigh Grange Hotel Hedge End, Hampshire